FOR Membership in THE SUGARLOAF MOUNTAIN REGION of the Antique Automobile Club of America, Inc. (SMRAACA),
you must first join and maintain Membership in the National AACA.
The National AACA (www.aaca.org/membership) offers several different forms of individual Memberships including: Joint Memberships (for spouse/partner), Student Memberships (for ages 13-25), Junior Memberships (for ages up to 12) and Life Memberships. There are discounts available for first-time members joining midway through the year, and some incentives are available for retired military members. By joining the National AACA, you will enjoy voting privileges, receive the bi-monthly issues of ANTIQUE AUTOMOBILE magazine, are eligible to join an AACA region and/or chapter and are eligible to exhibit cars and compete for national prizes and annual awards. Membership runs on a calendar year from January 1st to December 31st.
2) or, submit an ONLINE APPLICATION) or, for retired US military member, AACA has a limited number of complimentary one-year memberships for first-time applicants. Complete the AACA MILITARY SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM APPLICATION FORM and email or mail to the address specified on the form.
THE SUGARLOAF MOUNTAIN REGION of the Antique Automobile Club of America, Inc. (SMRAACA), offers
- Individual Memberships at $15.00 per year
- Joint Memberships (for spouses/partners) at $20/year
- Add five dollars to either individual or joint membership if you want the Piston Popper newsletter mailed. Otherwise, it will be circulated by email
- Student Memberships (for ages 13-25) at $12/year
- Junior Memberships (for ages to 12) at $10/year
- Life Memberships at $300
Application for THE SUGARLOAF MOUNTAIN REGION of the Antique Automobile Club of America, Inc. (SMRAACA) received and accepted after November 1st will include membership for the following year as long as any increase to membership dues are paid.
To apply for membership in THE SUGARLOAF MOUNTAIN REGION of the Antique Automobile Club of America, Inc. (SMRAACA), complete the Membership Form and submit, together with the dues for the current year, to our Membership Chairman (firstname.lastname@example.org) or German Paraud, 5712 Ogden Road, Bethesda, Maryland 20816 You will be notified once all requirements have been fulfilled.